Effective Saturday, April 11, the Orange County COVID-19 Public Information Hotline and Health Referral Line will take calls from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Residents can call 833-426-6411 to be connected to resources including the Health Referral Line, public assistance benefits, the District Attorney’s scams and price gouging hotline, and the Economic and Business Recovery hotline.
Residents with COVID-19 questions can contact the County of Orange COVID-19 Hotline at 1(833)426-6411 at any time, but individual hotline hours will vary.
Through the hotline, callers can be connected to the following resources:
• Orange County Health Care Agency – Health Referral Line, Behavioral Health Resources
- Orange County Social Services Agency – Public Assistance Benefits
- Orange County Office on Aging – Resources for Seniors
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office – Scams, Price Gouging
- County of Orange Emergency Operations Center Hotline – Non-Medical Questions
- Small Business Recovery
- 2-1-1 Orange County
The Orange County Health Care Agency website at www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus has information that is regularly updated regarding the status of COVID-19 in Orange County.
For information about COVID-19 in the state of California, visit covid19.ca.gov.
The Orange County COVID-19 Hotline can be reached at 1(833) 426-6411.