Farrell’s 2013 World’s Fastest and Best Ice Cream Eaters are coming to Brea this Sunday, July 21, 2013. That’s National Ice Cream Day ya know!
This year’s Ice Cream Championship Main Event is going to be the biggest yet! Grab the family and come on out to Farrell’s in Downtown Brea on July 21 starting at 11am. Cheer on our fastest ice cream eaters in each category as they battle head-to-head to see who will prevail as Farrell’s World’s Fastest and Best Ice Cream Eaters!
We’re closing down the street in front of Farrell’s and throwing an old-fashioned fun family festival with rides, games, prizes, entertainment and some super special surprises.
In addition to all that fun and excitement we’re also holding a raffle for charity. Check out these awesome items you could walk away with:
– Autographed Angel’s photos from Scioscia, Bourjos, Kendrick, Aybar, and Fieri
– Autographed Angel’s Baseballs from Downs, Scioscia, and Vargas
– Anaheim Ducks 2012/2013 team autographed hockey stick
– Bobby Ryan autographed Anaheim Ducks jersey
– Paul Frank sunglasses
– Paul Frank merchandise basket
– and more…
215 S Brea Blvd., Brea,
11am – 5pm
11:30 – Big & Small
12:30 – Kids
1:30 – Women’s
2:30 – Men’s
3:30 – 4-person teams
4:30 – Professionals