By Laura Perdew
Bootlegger’s Tasting Room & Pilot Brewery is marking its sixth anniversary with a celebration on Saturday, April 26, from noon to 4 p.m., held at the Muckenthaler Cultural Center located at 1201 W. Malvern in Fullerton. It is recommended that guests arrive 30 minutes early to allow for check-in to the event.
Guests can enjoy craft beer from local California breweries, live music, entertainment, and the unveiling of Bootlegger’s special Anniversary Ale.
The ticket price of $40 per person ($30 early bird special) includes:
- Unlimited 4 oz. pours
- 30 Bootlegger beers on tap
- Guest breweries: The Bruery, Noble, BottleLogic, Newport Beach Brewing, Monkish, Tustin Brew Co, Bravery, Ninkasi, Stone, Goose Island, Hoparazzi, Valiant, Congregation Ale House, and more…
- Commemorative tasting glass
- Live music
- Festive games
- Cigar bar
- Access to the Muckenthaler Gallery exhibit showroom
- Gourmet food trucks: Dos Chinos, TJs Woodfire Pizza, and The Viking Truck
- Brewcakes deserts
To purchase tickets, click here. Additional tickets may be available at the door for $50. (While supplies last.) A portion of the proceeds from this event will benefit the Muckenthaler Cultural Center and the local charities it supports.
For additional info on the Muckenthaler Cultural Center, visit http://themuck.org
Bootlegger’s Brewery is a microbrewery, located at 130 S. highland Ave. in Fullerton, is …read more
Source: Fullerton Chamber of Commerce