This Sunday, February 2 is Super Bowl Sunday, and what better way to celebrate than heading over to your favorite Fullerton restaurant! There are many local establishments open this Sunday for you to enjoy the big game and have some great food and drinks. Celebrate responsibly and shop local!
- The 601 Bar and Grill features 16 TV’s, fantastic food and beer specials. Game-day activities include drawings for sports memorabilia each quarter and at half-time.
- The Bench Sports Bar & Grill will have food and drink specials all day long and will be raffling off numerous gifts and prizes.
- “Big Ass Beer Stein’s” and Super Bowl Shirts will be presented to the first 60 guests at Bourbon Street.
- Matador Cantina will be offering all-day happy hour. Enjoy the game with full sound.
- Monkey Business will have the big game on and Super Bowl specials!
- The Fullerton Olde Ship will be dry docked (closed) this Super Bowl Sunday. The Santa Ana location will be open early for real football (soccer) as well as for the Super Bowl game.
- Super Bowl food and drink specials featured at The Woods Bar & Grill this year’s Super Bowl include special Sloppy Joes! Special guests include the Bud Light Girls.
- The Pint House, …read more
Source: Fullerton Chamber of Commerce