Small Business Week awards nominations are now being accepted through January 17 to recognize the special impact made by outstanding entrepreneurs and small business owners. During this week, the U.S. Small Business Administration honors small business owners and entrepreneurs for their outstanding achievements through various awards.
Nominations can be made by business owners, individuals, trade associations, Chambers of Commerce, financial institutions, and business organizations for any of the following categories:
- Small Business Person of the Year (District winner competes for California award)
- Small Business Exporter of the Year (District winner competes for California award)
- 8(a) Graduate of the Year Award (District winner competes for Regional award)
- Small Business Development Center Excellence and Innovation Award (District winner competes for Regional award)
- Women’s Business Center of Excellence Award (District winner competes for Regional award)
Nominations for National Awards can be made using this online portal. Nominations for Santa Ana District Only Awards can be made by contacting Sylvia Gutierrez at (714) 560-7454. The deadline for nominations to be accepted is January 17th.
Source: Fullerton Chamber of Commerce