Understand more about the value social media can bring to a business. This workshop is September 12 from 5:30p.m.-9:00p.m. at The Fullerton Public Library. and will cover strategies and best practices to get the most out of social media activities, including:
- What social media marketing really is and why use it
- Introduction to social media channels and how to evaluate what’s right for a specific business or organization
- How small businesses are using these low-cost tools to gain visibility, develop relationships and drive sales and response
- How to create good content for social media marketing campaigns and time management
- How to balance social media marketing with email marketing and other marketing efforts.
LinkedIn will also be explored, including how to mine it for new contacts and new business. Executives from all of the Fortune 500 companies are on it, and many even use LinkedIn for recruiting and hiring. But it’s not just for the big guys! LinkedIn is a valuable resource for small businesses because people can grow relationships and drive new business.
Source: Fullerton Chamber of Commerce