After many months of hard work, restoration of the historic Amerige Brothers Real Estate Office has been completed. Ribbon cutting festivities have been scheduled at the Amerige Brothers Real Estate office on July 16, 2013,
at 4:30pm. The restoration project was coordinated by Fullerton Heritage, a local nonprofit preservation group.
Constructed in 1887, the one-room, wood-frame real estate office was the first building in the new town site of Fullerton, which was founded by brothers George and Edward Amerige. Originally located at Commonwealth and Spadra (now Harbor), the building was eventually moved to, fittingly enough, Amerige Park, 340 W. Commonwealth Ave.
The …read more
Source: Fullerton Chamber of Commerce